Saturday, June 3, 2017

WEDDING SEASON

WEDDING SEASON!!


Bookmark and ShareWedding season has begun and if you are hoping to have a lovely set of Norwegian style wedding spoons to help you enjoy your first morsel of cake as a couple, then I am your man!  I carve them at a range of price points beginning at 250 USD for a basic set up to 350+ for one with all the 'bells and whistles' and custom detailing.  They are all entirely hand carved by me alone.  I use NO computer controlled cutters or lasers and follow tradition as closely as I possibly can.  They are as close to authentic as I can make them!!
Norwegian wedding spoons require a great deal of skill, time, effort and patience to make, so I make no apologies for the price.  They are not cheap, but they are also a bargain for a beautiful love token that will give you great memories your entire lifetime and beyond!!
If you are looking for a set to make your big day perfect, please contact me at lovespoons@shaw.ca  

No comments:

Post a Comment