Friday, May 10, 2019

Bookmark and Share
NORWEGIAN WEDDING SPOONS FOR SALE!!

With wedding season once again rapidly approaching, its time to get your orders in if you are hoping to have a set of these beauties for your big day!  I'm one of the few carvers who still makes these wonderful spoons (completely by hand) following the time honoured designs.  

I offer EXCEPTIONAL value and immaculate craftsmanship...my wedding spoons are second to none...and I can carve them at a variety of price points to suit just about any budget.

Spoons shown from left to right at 250 USD, 300 USD and 350 USD price levels.

I can carve them with or without initials, the traditional 'glibber' faces and kolrosing.  I can also carve them from a variety of beautiful timbers including birch and big leaf maple.  Whatever style and whatever timber, they will be exquisite!!

Contact me at:  lovespoons@shaw.ca today to order your set!!


1 comment:

  1. I want to buy a pair of the lovespoons. Please contact me at dvoshat@aol.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete